Updated Audio/Alarm installers in the Milwaukee area

Participant count
  • Participant list

arM

Hey guys, most these threads are old and some of the business have even gone under. I was wondering if anyone works at a current or have recommendations to current shops.

I am considering:

Car-feteria

Sound Decisions

Lake Country Customs

Please let me know of price and services

I'm currently the audio manager/ installer/ fabricator at Wolf Customz in West Bend. I used to work at Stay Tuned, Kartunes, Adam's Mobile Audio and Design and a few other shops around the area. You can see some of my previous installs on our facebook page and also my experience. Wolf Customz LLC.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I've got a set of those AL rcas on my sub amp. Never had a problem swapping in amps to test with them
if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
As the title states, I'm selling my 10W6v2D4. This sub is in excellent shape and was recently re-coned to replace all internal soft parts (you'll...

About this thread

arM

arM
Milwaukee, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
AVX Mike