very good northern virginia car audio installers?

On their site under "Custom Work" they are using this as an example;

customUndertheseat.jpg

What a joke. Can't even use matching carpet.

I registered just to post:

http://www.metalaudio.com

They do competition installs and seem to know their stuff. I'm getting a full quote on Saturday for all sorts of things (carpc, car alarm, fabbed subwoofer/amp in trunk, etc etc).

Over the phone, they know their stuff, right down to competition rules.

AudioInception.com. This is my site. My brother in law made it for me and I need to fix the site as it looks like I'm a brick and mortar store but I just do installs on the side as a hobby. I have done many different custom installs and provide free email consultations to help give you the best setup while keeping costs as low as possible. I usually can work with any client's budget within reason. I have done tablet installs, radio bypasses, acuators, relays, led's, mirrored iPhones to touch screens, etc. I like to help people make their ideas realities and enjoy the challenge. My next project is inlaying small cameras under my side view mirrors and when you put your turn signal on the camera displays on the headunit so you no longer have blind spots or need to look over your shoulder. This concept works just as a back up camera only the cameras are activated by the turn signal. Feel free to look at my site and email me with some custom ideas you have and I will help to find you a solution. Cheers - Josh

Safe & Sound with two locations in Manassas and Chantilly is the premier choice for custom fabrication and high quality work. 22 years in the business employing Top 12, Top100 and soon to be Number1 installers, guys that really love what they do. Check us out at Safe & Sound Mobile Electronics | Car Stereo, Speakers, Subwoofers, Amplifiers, Remote Start, Security, Window Tinting and http://www.facebook.com/mysafeandsound or call the Manassas location at 703-368-1564 or Chantilly at 703-631-4104.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...