VMInnovations.com Online Car Audio Retailer based in Lincoln, NE

Participant count
  • Participants list

LuckyatVMI
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hi all,

wanted to let you guys/gals know that VMInnovations.com is based in Lincoln, NE and you can pick up your orders from our facilities. We have well over 250,000 positive reviews on eBay (99.6% positive) and our ResellerRating is also catching up to that rating. If you have shopped from us before you would know that we offer the lowest prices in the marketplace (online or offline).

BTW we have been selling car audio accessories for the past 5 years. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I will be happy to answer any questions.

I also invite users to leave their feedback about VMI in this thread.

Cheers,

Lucky at VMInnovations

TheLow & 150dbs thanks for kind words, if you guys didn't already feel free to like our facebook fan page (facebook.com/vminnovations) for exclusive coupons and deals. I will be posting additional 10-15% off coupons in the future. If you want to learn more about VMI (inside scoop, facilities and team photos etc) checkout our blog.

Thanks again,

Lucky

Just got my AVH-P3200DVD 2 minutes ago that I ordered from vm. Awesome price with discount code, I'll definitely be ordering from them again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...