what happened to knu?

their pickup location is less than 20 mins from me, so i'd rather not pay for shipping.

so get off your ass and drive there instead of asking questions on a forum you lazy fuck. How are we supposed to know? Stop being so cheap and pay for the shipping.

Those who wonder what this is about.. Apparently only HE can ask questions on a forum..

hehe

do you still live in your mom's basement too? i wonder how many of my old threads you are going to search out and bring back to life.

you still can't take the time to research the things you want to know but you can to look over my history of posting. time for me to correct you again...

knu has a separate pickup location for local orders that is somewhere between 20mins and an hour from their factory. it is not even their store but a parts/service place. you can't simply walk into the place an buy things off the shelf. you call them, place the order, pick it up the next day.

loser.jpg

their pickup location is less than 20 mins from me, so i'd rather not pay for shipping.
they have a pickup station? i asked them if things could be picked up and they told me no........when did they start offering pickups?

Would be neat to see their warehouse. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I will be fine with my 1 day shipping time though.

Would be neat to see their warehouse. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I will be fine with my 1 day shipping time though.
x2, get my stuff really quick.

yeah im like 25 minutes from their warehouse and as long as you place your order before like 3pm i get things the next morning.

correct me? Was I wrong about something? Other than your failure to understand what a FORUM is for? Thanks dad
so get off your ass and drive there instead of asking questions on a forum you lazy fuck.

yep, you were wrong. you can't just drive anywhere to ask them questions. you either place an order online or call them to buy and setup a local pickup. now i know why you could not find the manual online and feel the need to resort to personal attacks to cover your shortcomings.

they have a pickup station? i asked them if things could be picked up and they told me no........when did they start offering pickups?

i placed my order around the beginning of march and picked it up the next day. i forget the name of the place but it was in bedford.

have a nice life hating everyone! Im done with you. I can pull up useless threads you have made all day. I ask one question that requires a yes or no.. you get all pissy.. FUCK YOU! have a super day !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

nineball

10+ year member
too many toys...
nineball
home
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies