WTB Amp Install Kit 4 gauge

Participant count
  • Participants list
You dont really wanna cheap out on wire. If you need inexpensive (not the same as cheap), get an 8ga spool and do multiple runs. Three runs of 8ga equal 3 ga and a 100' spool costs about the same as 25ft of 4ga, but leaves you more than enough to also use that a ground, assuming youll label it as such. You will need one fuse for each run though, but they can be smaller glass fuses then. Make sure you get OFC, not CCA.

https://www.wirebarn.com/Combined-Wire-Gauge-Calculator_ep_42.html

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont really wanna cheap out on wire. If you need inexpensive (not the same as cheap), get an 8ga spool and do multiple runs. Three runs of 8ga equal 3 ga and a 100' spool costs about the same as 25ft of 4ga, but leaves you more than enough to also use that a ground, assuming youll label it as such. You will need one fuse for each run though, but they can be smaller glass fuses then. Make sure you get OFC, not CCA.

https://www.wirebarn.com/Combined-Wire-Gauge-Calculator_ep_42.html
Yea figured someone had a set they wasnt using.  Guess going to get off 4ga kit for 69$

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.