Participant count
  • Participant list

Immociide
10+ year member

I said it, I meant it.
idaho
They ****.

Point

I walked in there one day looking for an 150 AMP ANL fuse. Well turns out they didnt have any nor know what the hell an ANL fuse was. Instead they tried to sell me an 80 AMP circuit breaker for 40 bucks! Hell my ALT puts our 120 AMPS and would have blew that pos. They also said there was no way I would need anything bigger.

Also according to them "they" dont make 8" subs anymore. That's what they told my uncle when he went into there to get a sub.

On a side not i must give them props for installing **** for cheap. Although i have yet to inspect any of it.

They are located in Nampa Idaho. I decided to post this since last night i heard one of their radio ads.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...