Deal between me and CLBOLT

atsaubrey
10+ year member

SQ is the real deal
CA
He has asked for a "layaway" plan for my Hybrid comp 5.25" set. Here is our pm discussion.

ME:

Ok, I would do a "layaway" plan with you with some terms.

$50 today and they must be paid for one month from today...Nov. 14th. If they are not paid for by that date, the deal is off and any money sent to me is NONREFUNDABLE.

I will ship them out the day they are paid for.

How's that sound?

CLBOLT:

Sounds completely fair to me, I couldn't ask for more. What's your PayPal address?

sounds legit. I would like a layaway plan too with someone. Everytime i get a few bucks, put it in the bank and then paypal it to them till i come up w/ it all. Easier then trying to save

well i am allowing it on anything i sell seems to have sparked lots of local interest for me whether or not it pans out we will see..

Dude is fast with payments. Paid it off today and I shipped today....truly a nice guy that does what he says he is going to do!

Dont hesitate with him.

Thanks man, I really appreciate the kind words. I went into this hoping I'd pay them off sooner than later, and I got lucky selling some things. I can't wait to get the new comps and finally get my system together!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

atsaubrey

10+ year member
SQ is the real deal
atsaubrey
CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies