SOLD ººººº--§§§§§§§--The Freebies thread--§§§§§§§--ººººº

Ok, I know there are a lot of car audio junkies out there who just can't afford stuff because of school expenses or because mom and dads budget is too tight. Many of us have all kinds of goodies sitting around. This is where you can get them for free. In order for this thread to work we're going to need a little generosity.

Rules:

If you request something or receive an item from someone please give back to the thread.

Don't be greedy.

Post the name of the person that gets your item.

New members should offer something before making a request.

Try to offer items that people have use for.

It's free so receiver pays shipping.

When paying through Paypal please add 2.9% + $0.30 in paypal fees. These would otherwise be sellers fees but since there is no 'seller' the buyer should pay this fee.

Be generous.

Only freebies, no selling or trading.

No spamming/advertising

Take advantage of refs. --(just a suggestion)

Have fun! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have a Kenwood KDC-4019, pay shipping and it's your's. No face plate though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Also, it'll be a while before shipped, it's at my mother's house.

Hi there peeps. New here but I'm looking for some 4 guage power wire, Going to wire a 2000 blazer so probably about 12 or 14 feet. 4 guage distro block and 4 guage fuse block. So if anyone has a pair of good tweeters and a small amp would gladly throw in a little extra $$ with shipping costs. Pm me with what you have. I'll go thru my stuff and see what I have. Thanks

no trades / sales read original post..... if u trading selling do that somewhere else in diff thread and use pm's.... also be reasonable people... dont expect lota of wiring, amps, headunits, and subs.... and give back terminals.... i shocked on number of beggars asking as if its a wtb thread....

What I have left to give away..............

2"x42" supercharged windshield banner(vinyl)

a few 2/0 ring terminals

a used hi to low level converter....given to me, and never tried........

..................................................................................................................................

GONE.....................

2 4ga inline fuse holders and fuses.

la sound 60x2 2 ch. amp

brand new dynamat roller

3- 250amp ANL Rockford fosgate fuses

brand new Hi-Low level converter

2- 4/0ga ring terminals

brand new 1/0ga stinger screw tite ring terminal

7' length, +extra pieces of 4ga power wire

thanks. i still have 12-13 ft of 4 guage power wire. LMK if somebody wants it. its scoshe from walmart. the pack said 4 guage but wire says 5 guage.
I can use the wire. lmk shipping cost to 31093.

Coustic Xover going to jonnybusa

Sony Xover pending (I think)

Jensen A1000 going to Phantom240

Cap going to southstylestang

Here's a pic of the cap for you southstylestang

What I have left to give away..............2"x42" supercharged windshield banner(vinyl)

a few 2/0 ring terminals

a used hi to low level converter....given to me, and never tried........

..................................................................................................................................

GONE.....................

2 4ga inline fuse holders and fuses.

la sound 60x2 2 ch. amp

brand new dynamat roller

3- 250amp ANL Rockford fosgate fuses

brand new Hi-Low level converter

2- 4/0ga ring terminals

brand new 1/0ga stinger screw tite ring terminal

7' length, +extra pieces of 4ga power wire

I am in need of a LOC...for an extreme low budget install.. what do you need to ship it to 46074 (Indy)?

Thank you!

... looking to see what I might have:crap:

With my head unit yes everything else works perfectly. Yes all you would have to do is run the speakers with an amp and your good to go. Pm me for pictures and more info.

Thanks

I am in need of a LOC...for an extreme low budget install.. what do you need to ship it to 46074 (Indy)?Thank you!

... looking to see what I might have:crap:

$4 for shipping/fees, and its yours........PM'ing ya.........

*******FREE SUB BOX.....PAY SHIPPING***********

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/gsxr1300/****-04.jpg

I had a 10w6 in it. You can see the size written on the inside. It has recessed mounting for the sub, and the carpet is in decelt shape!! Its kinda heavy so shipping will be around $20-$25...depending.

Post here....1st come 1st serve.......No pm's....keep it out in open.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.