01 buick regal setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

ccaleb

MI
so ive decided my regal (with monsoon sound system) needs a new radio. i have many questions of what would be the best.. 1 DIN or 2 DIN. i want to eventually put subs in so what input do i need in the back of the HU for them?

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.