05 gmc sierra 1500 hd box Q's

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

jar1zx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I just seen a down fire box for my truck on you tube. I didn't think it could be done with all the bars under the rear seat.

so what would be the best box for me down fire or box behind rear seat

Just got my sundown two sd-2 10 4ohm subs in today and they look great! cant wait to get them going. have you got the needed to port 1 cubic foot per sub out of these trucks before? the half cubic foot per sub sealed would be easy to get behind rear seat.

I have removed everything behind rear seat, flaps, bolts, brackets the flaps bolted to, an cut the air vents. 2 sd-2 tens

I called you up the other day I like your work if I could have got the 1ft^3 per sub for ported I would have had you make me a box. But I had to go with .5 a sub

I know nothing on making port boxes but sealed ones are easy for me

This is a real nice guy and he knows a lot. Enjoyed talking to him on the phone even tho it wasn't what I wanted to hear

Great guy

I called you up the other day I like your work if I could have got the 1ft^3 per sub for ported I would have had you make me a box. But I had to go with .5 a subI know nothing on making port boxes but sealed ones are easy for me

This is a real nice guy and he knows a lot. Enjoyed talking to him on the phone even tho it wasn't what I wanted to hear

Great guy
Thanks guy...Yeah I am sorry it didn't work out...If you ever change vehicles and need an enclosure I'm here.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jar1zx

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
jar1zx
Nashville Arkansas
Start date
Participants