go_go_thrash
10+ year member

squeer
Item(s) for Sale:

'05 XXX 15 dvc 2

PPI Flat 10's circa 2001 Power Class? svc 8

Alumapro M16 dvc 2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

'05 XXX 15" DVC 2. Bought motor off ca.com, reconed by Nick Morgan with Fi softparts. Has not seen power since the recone. Some scratches on motor, otherwise in exceptional condition. (pending sale)

PPI power class (?) 10's circa 2001. I have a pdf with info on them somewhere around here. One has a depressed surround (slight does not effect performance) and some paint wear on the motor. They sound fantastic and are getting more and more rare. Will try and find more info, if you have some please add.

Alumapro M16- Giant, sexy, insanely expensive when new. 16" DVC 2. Have spec sheet somewhere will snap a pic and post it. Heavy as hell, small dents on the cone, otherwise in great shape.

Price:

Prices DO NOT include shipping

xxx- 375

PPI 10's- 300

Alumapro M16- 400

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship however you prefer.

Item Pictures:

xxxside.jpg

xxxcone.jpg

xxxass.jpg

ppi10s.jpg

m162.jpg

alumaprom16.jpg

Refs:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/223404-go_go_thrash.html

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/291617-go_go_thrash.html

I am sure there is some feedback floating around I have lost, been a while since I have been here. Nick Morgan and Nick Wright have also vouched for me in the past.

Thanks for looking, hope to get this stuff sold. If you have any questions post here or PM me.

Still working on shots of the PPI's (unless you don't mind cellphone pics). My d40 and my g12 seem to have gone missing, bout to have a conversation with the roomates. However, here is the specsheet for the Alumapro.

Alumapro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you have to trade? I think 100 shipped is a very fair price. I could do 80 shipped on the one with the depressed surround (all cosmetic does not effect performance.) Will go get a cellphone pic now, since I still cannot find my cameras.

****, nevermind, just saw that they are 8 ohms //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...