07 denali build

Participant count
  • Participant list

07denali
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
FL
Well after months and months of saving, my build will be installed this Monday. It's been a long run but this is the gear I'm working with.

AA havoc 12

RF T1500bdcp

Box 1.89 cubes after displacement. Built by Stephen steele and designed by mobile enclosures

Pioneer AVH8400

PAC steering wheel module

PAC wire harness

Dash kit

Parking brake bypass

Antenna adapter

All RF everything from zero gauge wires, ring terminals, batt clamps, distribution blocks, inline fuse with 300 amp fuse, RCAs, bass knob

Stinger gauge adapters

I might have missed something. I'll list it later if I did. Going to slam! Any thoughts? Feedback is welcome. Box is tuned to high 20s. Port is nearly as big as the box!

[quote name='Moble Enclosurs']Yea, here is a look of the box before first install: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...76093792.94815.134158593281463&type=1&theater. @ssteele18 did an AMAZING job on the build :D.[/QUOTE]

Is that my box on your website? Pretty cool. I'm going to have Stephen refinish the box once i get everything settled and broken in. I'm thinking about keeping the black carpet and having the port and baffle a dark wood finish. I'll post pics once I get it all in. It was supposed to be today but that got delayed like everything else unfortunately. You did a great job designing the box and Stephen did an awesome job building it. You two work well together. If you want some pics once its installed to post on your website to show customers a before and after, I can send you some. It's pretty cool to see something go from an idea, to a design, to completion.

Is that my box on your website? Pretty cool. I'm going to have Stephen refinish the box once i get everything settled and broken in. I'm thinking about keeping the black carpet and having the port and baffle a dark wood finish. I'll post pics once I get it all in. It was supposed to be today but that got delayed like everything else unfortunately. You did a great job designing the box and Stephen did an awesome job building it. You two work well together. If you want some pics once its installed to post on your website to show customers a before and after, I can send you some. It's pretty cool to see something go from an idea, to a design, to completion.
Yes Sir! I think that would look amazing...with the dark wood. Yea, pics would be awesome! And yes, we do work well together //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. Yea, if you get pics, Ill post them up and link your CA name to it also. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. Thanks for everything!

Yes Sir! I think that would look amazing...with the dark wood. Yea, pics would be awesome! And yes, we do work well together //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. Yea, if you get pics, Ill post them up and link your CA name to it also. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. Thanks for everything!
No problem man. Pm me your email and I'll send you some pics later this week. You box design was pretty impressive. It exceeded my expectations.

Glad to hear it sounds amazing as well! It's one thing to see a computer tell you it's going to be awesome, its another to bring it to life! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Cant wait to hear it and play around with the cosmetics as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.