08 altima sq build

spenman47
10+ year member

ok well the car is 2 months old now and its time we put some music in this guy. I wanted more of a sq car that still got loud but ultimately its about sounding awesome.

The Gear:

comps:focal 165vr x2

comp amp: jl hd 600/4

sub: jl13 w7

sub amp: jl1000/1

hu: clarion max685bt

wiring: kicker 1/0 power/ground and kicker 4 gauge amp connections. stinger hpm 10 and 14 gauge speaker wire and kicker k series rca's

cap: (yes i know... but as of now idk anyone who makes a ho alternator for this car) tsunami 20 farad competition series

The box: the box is exactly 2.375 cubic feet @ 26-hertz. this sub will be firing forward into the rear seats and sealed off from the trunk completely.

pics will be up shortly!!

cap is actually good for sq installs
This one should be a good explanation //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

About the only thing missing from that list is any sound deadening...I'm assuming you're using at least a roll, if it's an "SQ" build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

just finished the main install as were leaving tomorrow for a cruise. the back wall is not finished but its clean enough to drive until i decide what i want done. thats also why the wires have been left long an tucked behind.

pics should be up within an hour. sounds awesome and very clean

i did however not go with dynamat. too expensive an ive read an heard cars with peel and seal. at 12$ for 12 square feet i couldn't say no. now i havent compared the two but it worked great and deadened the car very well. i used 8 rolls or 96sft when all was said and final.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.