08 Escalade EXT "TREO System"

Well if I get rich by the time you are still alive you will be installing in one of my vehicles

props on the work....some of the best, creative, and clean I have seen. This is show quality and I would not be surprised to see something like this as a demo car for treo

The new Treo SSX Components set are Proto-types (they were only the third set, first set are in the Treo CXT Truck)

Had some problems with the crossovers, couldn’t wait for the fix, and had to make the change to the Dynaudio

Have been working on this truck for last few months, has only 600 miles on it

Just finished last weekend

Words can't explain the detail and level of engineering that went into this project, **** Bro. All it needs now is some 6's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

This thread really messes up my experience with all the other build log threads. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif Everyone I open, I'm looking for the same level of work, I'm disappointed everytime. Wish I hadn't seen this one so I can go back to appreciating ordinary work, but thanks for the experience:D! Does anyone else find themselves looking for this work in all the build logs:confused:

This thread really messes up my experience with all the other build log threads. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif Everyone I open, I'm looking for the same level of work, I'm disappointed everytime. Wish I hadn't seen this one so I can go back to appreciating ordinary work, but thanks for the experience:D! Does anyone else find themselves looking for this work in all the build logs//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
I do but work like this is few and far between on this forum

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.