Not open for further replies.

S.B.C.
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
IL
Item(s) for Sale:

1 BNIB Audiopipe AP1800

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand New In Box - Was going to run 14, now only running 12.

These are $195 shipped new on Ebay. Save a few dollars.

Price:

$175 shipped. Paypal Preffered.

No Trades.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped Fed Ex

Bass Boost Control

1 ohm load stable

overload protection

overheat protection

variable low pass electronic crossover

variable subsonic filter

built-in variable phase shift

master/slave allows 2 amps to be linked for maximum power output.

distortions:

signal to noise ratio: 70dB

input level: 0.2-5v

bass boost frequency: 30-80hz

low pass filter: 40-180hz

subsonic filter: 5-50hz

frequency response: 8-180hz

750 x 1 RMS @ 4 Ohms

1100 x 1 RMS @ 2 Ohms

1800 x 1 RMS @ 1 Ohms

Dimensions (WxLxH): 7" x 2.5" x 30

Item Pictures:

P1120390.jpg

P1120391.jpg

P1120392.jpg

whats the biz on these amps? im not familiar with them @ all but i keep seeing good comments about them considering the price of them.. seems too cheap in price for something thats supposed to be quality. how do they sound and do they do anywhere close to the power that they say they do?

ill vouch for these amps they are not bad at all for the price im running 2 of them on 2 12's with like no testing on it and did a 149.8 db so for the price a great amp

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

too bad u wont do trades id be willing to trade a pretty much brand new Sanyhandycam for it only used 2twice

whats the biz on these amps? im not familiar with them @ all but i keep seeing good comments about them considering the price of them.. seems too cheap in price for something thats supposed to be quality. how do they sound and do they do anywhere close to the power that they say they do?

I run the AP10001d on my IA Death Row 15, and it doesn't do bad at all. I'd love to have this 1800, but no cash.

To OP, does this one have 1/0 inputs or 4 gauge?

Kef

According to the AP site it has 4 gauge inputs. What I would recommend is doing a run of like some Knu 1/0 CCA or some OFC welding cable, and then just distro right before the amp down to some OFC 4g.

They do rated power

ill vouch for these amps they are not bad at all for the price im running 2 of them on 2 12's with like no testing on it and did a 149.8 db so for the price a great amp 

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

too bad u wont do trades id be willing to trade a pretty much brand new Sanyhandycam for it only used 2twice
I run the AP10001d on my IA Death Row 15, and it doesn't do bad at all. I'd love to have this 1800, but no cash.

To OP, does this one have 1/0 inputs or 4 gauge?

Kef
4ga

According to the AP site it has 4 gauge inputs. What I would recommend is doing a run of like some Knu 1/0 CCA or some OFC welding cable, and then just distro right before the amp down to some OFC 4g.
This isnt needed..

You will not get close to the limits of a true 4 gauge wire within length of car audio on this power size amp. SO its nothing to worry but overkill is better if you got the money. If anyone has actually clamped their amps, you would know.

OP, you said you had 14 but only running 12. SO you actually have two for sale? Im interested in both if you can give me a good deal. Located in KY.

You will get close to the limits of a true 4 gauge wire within length of car audio on this power size amp. SO its nothing to worry but overkill is better if you got the money. If anyone has actually clamped their amps, you would know.
OP, you said you had 14 but only running 12. SO you actually have two for sale? Im interested in both if you can give me a good deal. Located in KY.
AP's have been clamped for putting out rated and then some, and doing a 10ft run of some CCA 1/0 rather than some 4g is gonna be like what, $5-10 more? The only reason I say to do 1/0 is cause if you push a wire to its limits for a lengthy period of time you run the risk of a fire hazard..

thats what i did for my ap1500d

1800w is pushing the limits for 4 gauge and it doesn't hurt to do a run of some 1/0 before hand.
Not if it's ran off a batteries in the back.. And if your running off the front batt only, then you dont need this amp.

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

S.B.C.

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
S.B.C.
IL
Start date