SOLD 15" RD Audio Elite SPL, Batteries

melnlovr911
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I need to get rid of these items as they are just taking up space.

15" Rd Audio Elite SPL BLOWN WITH RECONE - gap is tighter on this motor then a basic elite...200+ shipping obo

263540236.jpg

263540259.jpg

Batterys PICKUP ONLY they weight 100lbs. 5000 short circuit amps. $75 each. I have plenty

269180349.jpg

2 Alphacell batteries. PICKUP ONLY 2600 short circuit amps. weight 66lbs. $55

268764938.jpg

ummm...Because that sub is mine lol.
I was talking to Low-Hz about testing out some subs for them since I have worked with just about every name brand sub imagineable. They said a couple guys from team daily had 2 Elite SPL's and an alpha I could test out. I would just have to pay shipping to me. Low-Hz paid in full for both elite spl's and the alpha I thought. So this guy selling one of them doesn't quite seem right to me. Especially since I planned on picking it up.

I talked to Ben@low-hz.com already, and he said he was going to find out what is going on.
Chad will have to answer that one but i am almost 100% sure that he had the sub custom built himself.

as above you said you didnt need another 15" but i have a memphis mojo quad 1 if you're interested.

I personally have no affiliation with low-hz.com. My team member snoopdan does have good connections with them and does have an alpha and some elites. This was purchased directly from Steve Miller with a tighter gap, stronger coil and better suspension. Although the current recone is a regular recone without the stronger coil and better suspension.

kthanksbye

chad is as honest as it gets. he definitely paid for this sub himself, and has it on his person. great seller, great guy. whoever doubted should be banned from here for opening their mouth before knowing what they were speaking of.

Chad is a great seller, he had this sub custom made for him

as for Low-hz, if you have a problem with them or their products, I invite you to call me and we'll talk about it. Otherwise, STFUKTHNXBYEFEG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.