15" RD HW vs. 15" HDC3

as in price?????? U gotta pay to play with the big boys...If that is to much how do you plan on powering them???
I have paid to play.....but no his surrounds are lil more jacked then I like...not lookin to buy somethin when I will prolly have to recone later...I like my equipment nice

I have the electrical too, and my amp will do fine;)

I am just gettin into this thread....

But although these subs have the same idea in mind.... They both go about it in different directions...

The HDC is a very efficient and cost effective sub.... gets loud off 1000 watts and so on and so forth

The HW is efficient but the price is a lil spendy.... but you can throw whatever you have at it and it wont blow.....(perspectively speaking)

I think the HDC3 will get louder off of 1000 watts..... but it reaches its thermal capacity very quickly... Where as the HW gets loud off 1000 watts. and just keeps getting louder and louder nad begging for more power... clear up to 5000 watts daily.... Where the HW price comes in to being a good thing is that you wont be spending money on recones.... and if somehow... some way it breaks... there very cheap to fix.

I am just gettin into this thread....
But although these subs have the same idea in mind.... They both go about it in different directions...

The HDC is a very efficient and cost effective sub.... gets loud off 1000 watts and so on and so forth

The HW is efficient but the price is a lil spendy.... but you can throw whatever you have at it and it wont blow.....(perspectively speaking)

I think the HDC3 will get louder off of 1000 watts..... but it reaches its thermal capacity very quickly... Where as the HW gets loud off 1000 watts. and just keeps getting louder and louder nad begging for more power... clear up to 5000 watts daily.... Where the HW price comes in to being a good thing is that you wont be spending money on recones.... and if somehow... some way it breaks... there very cheap to fix.
I want atleast one:crying:....and throw about 5k to it

I have a brand new one I could sell you. PM me man.... I want to get you a HW.... without you spending HUGE money on a new one.

I remember you saying your getting paid... AND you have a XXX motor

I have paid to play.....but no his surrounds are lil more jacked then I like...not lookin to buy somethin when I will prolly have to recone later...I like my equipment nice
I have the electrical too, and my amp will do fine;)
oh I c didnt look at your first post my bd //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

I can run 5kw daily to an HDC just fine. I don't know WTF is wrong with you guys?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Unless the aluminum coils make that big of a difference, it aint happening.. Not at full tilt anyways.. Even if I clipped the hell out of my 2200.1, I feel that it still should have took the power better than it did, atleast for a longer period of time.. Great sub though, I just need something I can really beat on. I am leaning towards the btl at the moment..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Unless the aluminum coils make that big of a difference, it aint happening.. Not at full tilt anyways.. Even if I clipped the hell out of my 2200.1, I feel that it still should have took the power better than it did, atleast for a longer period of time.. Great sub though, I just need something I can really beat on. I am leaning towards the btl at the moment..
I did it for over 6 months on the copper coil HD3c 12. 4 DDM1a's strapped on dual 2 coils......1 ohm per amp. Roll your eyes elsewhere. I had over 100 full tilt, full clip, street beat runs on that sub. When I pulled it out coils still weren't black or burned at all. You're barking up the wrong tree.

oh i thought i was the only way that knew clipping adds db's lol i do my bass boxing (60secs)runs with the the HU at 40/40 and the gain at like half and its clipping pretty good, but you can def hear thats its louder at 40/40 then like 34/40 where i usually max it out

I did it for over 6 months on the copper coil HD3c 12. 4 DDM1a's strapped on dual 2 coils......1 ohm per amp. Roll your eyes elsewhere. I had over 100 full tilt, full clip, street beat runs on that sub. When I pulled it out coils still weren't black or burned at all. You're barking up the wrong tree.
dude the HDC3 cant take 2500 rms at 32hz. so stop blowing smoke up ppls ass's....

the RD HW can take a 3250 all day even 2 strap @ 1ohm..... hit hit

Why did it burn on the wall socket so fast??

tells what you know. so stop lying!!!!

dude the HDC3 cant take 2500 rms at 32hz. so stop blowing smoke up ppls ass's....
the RD HW can take a 3250 all day even 2 strap @ 1ohm..... hit hit

Why did it burn on the wall socket so fast??

tells what you know. so stop lying!!!!
You're a funny lil boy. Stupid........but funny.

I'm not saying I recommend it. DJ rates the sub so that dumb knoobs won't tear them up. But I didn't with multiple world championships with them on 2500 watts. LOL

so I guess all these guys just have no clue what they are doing, and some how they screwed up a wall socket test too eh? When you say championships and daily, I don't think your noob ass knows what daily means.

Daily means I can put in a single CD, crank the tunes up and have no issues at all. Seems like I know of 5 people that have issues on less wattage. I would like to see a vid of 5K on a single HDC. The video needs to show out put on amps and without stopping cranking the volume.

I just wonder why 5 people would have issues, except the 1 guy who cups the 60 year old mans balls doesn't have issues. Kinda funny to me. So lets see 32hz at 5K baby. I want to see 2 whole songs played on it at full tilt with 5K or you are fll of more chit than christmas turkey.

Oh I see DJ in the room, I want to see him respond as well with proof and test. copper coil on 5K daily.

my coppers take 3k daily off a pair of 1500D's on each. Did 147@31Hz which is 7Hz below box tuning. NEVER get stinky or had an issue. I only play full tilt for 10-15 minutes at a time as that's all I can take. I'm not deaf or trying to impress someone 3 blocks away like most of the young guys on here...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

da box king

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
da box king
Portland, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date