15's that get lowwww

I'm gonna go ahead and rule out the Q. My friend is going to be buying a Q 15", and I want to run something different lol.

so then it's SSA vs. the exodus. i'm liking the Fs on the exodus, but the Icon looks might smex too

That would be secks. How much do they want each?
Like $240 a pop.

I'm gonna go ahead and rule out the Q. My friend is going to be buying a Q 15", and I want to run something different lol.
so then it's SSA vs. the exodus. i'm liking the Fs on the exodus, but the Icon looks might smex too
If you wanna be different run the exodus. SSA can be seen at every show so nothing original about them anymore. Plus I would put my money on the exodus over the SSA everyday.

Like $240 a pop.

If you wanna be different run the exodus. SSA can be seen at every show so nothing original about them anymore. Plus I would put my money on the exodus over the SSA everyday.
i live in maine, how many shows do you think are around here lol

an oldschool xxx would be awesome but i can't afford one lol. i'd like to keep the price to 250 shipped. if i did get the icon i would def. go used lol being unemployed in highschool blows

DC Audio Level 4 15". Not one of the newer ones that require a 3 cube box. The one I had required 4 cubes. Put it on 1400+@1 and put it in a 4.5 net cube box tuned at 32Hz and you will be happy. It was every bit as accurate and musical as the pair of Image Dynamic ID8D2V3's that I had if that tells you anything.

DC Audio Level 4 15". Not one of the newer ones that require a 3 cube box. The one I had required 4 cubes. Put it on 1400+@1 and put it in a 4.5 net cube box tuned at 32Hz and you will be happy. It was every bit as accurate and musical as the pair of Image Dynamic ID8D2V3's that I had if that tells you anything.

do you know how much the new ones go for?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date