18" dd 9518 in a cruze?

Can it fit yes will it sound good? Not likely the only way would be up fire of down fire which would cause the truck to rattle louder than the sub. If you want loud do 3 10s ported sub a port forward sealed from the trunk. No rattle. But to answer you question yes of coarse you could put an 18 back there if you built the box in the trunk.

Can it fit yes will it sound good? Not likely the only way would be up fire of down fire which would cause the truck to rattle louder than the sub. If you want loud do 3 10s ported sub a port forward sealed from the trunk. No rattle. But to answer you question yes of coarse you could put an 18 back there if you built the box in the trunk.
So I couldnt do an 18 sealed from the trunk? That was my plan. But 3 10's do sound nice, I love 10s.

Well what would yall recommend for 10s? Ill be running somewhere between 3-4k watts. I like buying from vertex audio because they give a 20% mil discount but its not a necessity. The discount is just a nice gesture //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

its about the sound you want. i run an 18 cuz i want bass i can feel. if you want to get really loud 12s. 10 are super tight and sound very clean. ive always wanted to get my hands on sundown 10s they are really nice from what i hear

Well since im looking at 10s now, Im liking the fi ssd, dc audio m3(depending on what the price is), and ia lethal injections. ssd is 214 each, I can get the lethal injections for 200 each, and Ill have to talk to @mylows10 for prices on the dc

[quote name='NuckinFutz']Well since im looking at 10s now, Im liking the fi ssd, dc audio m3(depending on what the price is), and ia lethal injections. ssd is 214 each, I can get the lethal injections for 200 each, and Ill have to talk to @mylows10 for prices on the dc[/QUOTE]
Pm me on which sub

its about the sound you want. i run an 18 cuz i want bass i can feel. if you want to get really loud 12s. 10 are super tight and sound very clean. ive always wanted to get my hands on sundown 10s they are really nice from what i hear
You dont really believe this do u?

[quote name='NuckinFutz']Well since im looking at 10s now, Im liking the fi ssd, dc audio m3(depending on what the price is), and ia lethal injections. ssd is 214 each, I can get the lethal injections for 200 each, and Ill have to talk to @mylows10 for prices on the dc[/QUOTE]

A pair of tantric hds would be nice

yes i do believe it cus its what ive seen...12s and 15 get loud....10 are not as loud if we are talking the same brand and power...you can get an 18 really loud but its built to murder the lows in most cases

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.