18" subs that work well in 4 cubes?

Why not find the subs that work best in the space you have rather than trying to squeeze in subs that would do better with more? I'd imagine a pair of 15's would work better with 8cu.

Why not find the subs that work best in the space you have rather than trying to squeeze in subs that would do better with more? I'd imagine a pair of 15's would work better with 8cu.
x2

dj told me the hdc318 works best in 5+ cubes minimum ported. i had 4.6 so i gots the 15, had to wait like 5 weeks for it to get back in stock, AND it was more expensive than the 18 cuz of a suspension upgrade, well worth it tho i think.

I've also heard the nightshade will work in 4cubes ported, and sorry Dbeez but woofercooker is selling the base versions in the classifieds for 300 shipped fresh recone, dunno if you've got the beefed up ones or what.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.