18" sx

derek33
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
mass
I saw a video of an 18" sx, and it looked pretty nice. After i searched the forum a bit, i read that they go for like 310 plus shipping. Thats right in my price range. Hows the SQ of these subs, and how loud do they get? id plan on running them with about 1200 watts.

This 18" sx would take place of 2 15" atlas'

An 18 enough to feel the bass? lol Hell yea. I was thinking of getting 2 SX 18's, but I just watched a video of 1 18" SX Ported and it scared me. This one 18, was flexing the windows and roof like crazy.

Have any of you heard them sealed? \i would like to know how they are b/c i have one laying around in my room and im scared if i take my Mofo 15 out thats in a 4@32 box it wont be as loud. Opinions?

the box i can fit is maybe 6.5 cubes gross.

They do good in a sealed box, youd should see the vid I just submitted

lol I thought ahead and bought two, the other one's goin in when I get mo' powa. hah

-Blake

They do good in a sealed box, youd should see the vid I just submitted
lol I thought ahead and bought two, the other one's goin in when I get mo' powa. hah

-Blake
yea but i dont wanna drop spl from switching in the 18 sealed

EDIT: o ya your opinions on sealed to me are worthless. your **** box is 11 cubes mine will only be 6.5, theres gonna be a BIG difference

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

derek33

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
derek33
mass
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date