1993 exploder build

So nothing to do with the fact that he's running two 3200W amps into two 1200W subs? You guys really need to give it a rest with this "clipping" boogeyman.
I kinda assumed the subs had the rms capability, I didnt check to see what he was running amp wise vs the subs power handling. Assumed that was common sense not to run incompatible stuff

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

So nothing to do with the fact that he's running two 3200W amps into two 1200W subs? You guys really need to give it a rest with this "clipping" boogeyman.
You know these are rated at 2k rms a piece right??? They've never ever smelled maybe I'm warming up the glue
f7f21c40289919d44ed1758e3fd84c8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The owner Quentin and taylorfade both recommend 2k on each. Coco was running an ampere 5k on two and they have ran a TFE 8.0 on three. Taylorfade recommend an ampere 5k at .5 on my two woofers

But if it's any note is negligibly louder with two amps compared to 1 at .5 but better voltage.

Haha. Caraudio.com honestly has about 10 active members. They are always the ones chiming in but it is the spl site. Try diyma. Lots of activity there but def more Sq oriented
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Lots of guys moved to Facebook

Just thought I would tell you guys I'm still here. Still need to seal the doors and put new speakers . And put the headliner back up! But the woofers are better then Ever moving some decent air!

https://vimeo.com/185880227

Just been weighted down with school and work and side jobs and everything in between.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.