1999 Z28

Participant count
  • Participant list
since you said money is an issue let me be the first to say it since i know a few others will typr r..lol but if it where mine and you said not to crazy id do 1 15 diamond audio d6 with about 750 watts going to it..i think a kicker 750 on ebay goes for about $300 brand new..offcourse theres cheaper i think..but thats what id do if you can even fit a 15 in the back of a comaro..if not then 12'' d6. the 12 inch can be had for about $160 the 15'' for about $180-$190

Not trying to blow out the hatch also conserve space somewhat. I had a 12" type R, w/ Alpine 600 mono block amp on it in my 5.0 hatchback. Too much. Thiking along the lines of 1 10". Maybe JL, or Dimond. Both good companies in the SQ area.

I have a 2000 SS. I had a custom made stealth box that fits in the left rear of my car with an IDQ12 in it. I wanted it louder and lower so I built a ported box that fits in the storage area. I was thinking of putting a ported 15" in there, but I don't want to upgrade alternator or amp.

Anyway, a friend of mine has a 2000 WS6 and has a IDQ10 in it with a subthump stealth box. I think that would be plenty for what you are looking for and you can still store your t-tops. 3-400W should be plenty for it to get max ouput.

Brian

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.