1k rms up amp

look in the classifieds, there is a saz1k, a hifonics 2k, and some more for right around $200.
I have been eyeballing those, just wanting to see what some people may have just laying around. That has not been listed

I have been eyeballing those, just wanting to see what some people may have just laying around. That has not been listed
I have a 3500 watt rms half ohm stable amp I'll sell you for 220 + shipping. dsa dragon sounds 3500 I ran it on a clip meter and calculated rms and she actually did 3300 clean on .5

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

I've been running it half ohm for 2 months with zero problems whatsoever.

You won't be disappointed, at all. Wishing I would have kept my saz1500v3, anybody got one to trade for a bc2k? Don't mean to thread jack though.
No problem man, my buddy had a saz1500 and I loved that one. I had a bc2k on a pair of lethal injection 12s, it was a pretty stout amp itself

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.