SOLD (2) 12" JL W7 subs, (2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS mono amps, flip screen, speakers & more

280zForce
10+ year member

This is a killer setup. I sold my classic car and the new owner didn't want the audio stuff I had in it. All the stuff is about 5 months old and hardly got any use because I didn't drive my classic car very often (only 3,000 miles over the last 6 months), so it's all basically brand new. I just removed everything from the car in perfect working condition on Monday, October 25th, 2010.

These subs and amps are known for amazing power and sound. Everything works perfectly, come with a tester and try it for yourself! I've got everything you need for a complete system in this post, we can work out a package deal if needed.

I'm located in Corona, CA 92881... local pickup is preferred otherwise I WILL ship, shipping not included in prices.

I will sell them individually or all together. Prices are listed accordingly.

-PACKAGE DEAL: Both 12" JL W7v3 subs and both Alpine V12 MRD-m1005 amps in the ported box as shown - $1,500

OR INDIVIDUALLY...

-(2) 12" JL W7v3 subs (I still have the original boxes for them too.) - $425 each (retail $840 each)

-(2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS (MRD-m1005) monoblock amps - $425 each

-(1) dual 12" sub ported box built to JL W7v3 specs- $100

More info on these items, click the link:

Alpine V12 MRD-m1005 Amp Specs

12 inch JL W7v3 sub specs

The Rockford Fosgate amp in the pictures below is listed for sale separately lower in my post.

Click pics to enlarge:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT ME BY:

Call/Text: 951 – 5 three 2 – 7 two 0 seven

Yahoo/AIM Instant Messengers: s30zforce

Email: s30zforce at yahoo . com

Last edited by a moderator:
trade for an alpine mrp-f240 on that prime?
No thanks. As I've told others, no trades for audio stuff as I don't need it. I'd keep all mine if I needed stuff.

I'll only consider trades for a Sony PS3 in perfect working condition, otherwise money talks.

STILL HAVE FOR SALE:

-(2) 12" JL W7v3

-(2) Alpine V12 1,000w RMS Monoblock Amps (mrd-m1005)

-(1) Dual 12" ported box built to W7 spec

-(1) Optima Yellow Top Battery D31T

-(1) Rockford Fosgate Prime 300/4 Amp

-(1) pair of JL Tweeters (vr-075 ct)

-(1) Alpine NVE-N852a DVD-ROM GPS Navigation System

-(1) Alpine KCA-420i iPod interface adaptor

SOLD:

-Alpine IVA-D310

-Pioneer 6.5s

-Pioneer 6x9s

-MB Quart Tweeters

-MB Quart 5.25s

-Clarion Center Channel Speaker

What are you willing to trade for a 120g slim ps3?

Also since you have low post count and 1 ref are you willing to ship first? I have over 50 refs on here and caco.org combind.

What are you willing to trade for a 120g slim ps3?
Also since you have low post count and 1 ref are you willing to ship first? I have over 50 refs on here and caco.org combind.
You have low feedback on here too, doesn't make you anymore credible just because you have more posts and refs elsewhere.

I have tons of references on other forums too, own my own online business and have shipped to over 20 different countries, have a perfect feedback score on ebay as well with over 300 total transactions. A high paypal reference total too as mentioned in my other posts on this thread.

If we work out a trade I'd be willing to give you $150 credit with trading your slim ps3 and then you'd have to show me video proof that it works, stating the date and turning it on, playing and all with your screen name posted or stated as additional proof.

Then with shipping, I'd have what you wanted boxed and postage paid with picture proof and you'd have to do the same before I shipped.

You have low feedback on here too, doesn't make you anymore credible just because you have more posts and refs elsewhere.
I have tons of references on other forums too, own my own online business and have shipped to over 20 different countries, have a perfect feedback score on ebay as well with over 300 total transactions. A high paypal reference total too as mentioned in my other posts on this thread.

If we work out a trade I'd be willing to give you $150 credit with trading your slim ps3 and then you'd have to show me video proof that it works, stating the date and turning it on, playing and all with your screen name posted or stated as additional proof.

Then with shipping, I'd have what you wanted boxed and postage paid with picture proof and you'd have to do the same before I shipped.
I have low feedback lol? Did you even click on my feedback thread..... No you didnt obviously I been here for well over 2 years.

If you want to throw your ebay around guess I can do that too, I have been an ebay member since 99, I have well over 200 on my personal account and probably more on my Paypal account since I used it for my .com 8 years ago.

Sorry bro my credibility > your credibility here, just ask any one of my refs or any member.

thanks but no thanks.

I have low feedback lol? Did you even click on my feedback thread..... No you didnt obviously I been here for well over 2 years.
If you want to throw your ebay around guess I can do that too, I have been an ebay member since 99, I have well over 200 on my personal account and probably more on my Paypal account since I used it for my .com 8 years ago.

Sorry bro my credibility > your credibility here, just ask any one of my refs or any member.

thanks but no thanks.
I'm going by your feedback posted on your profile count, it says 2. If it's more than cool, then tell people to actually rate your feedback so it reflects properly.

But thanks but no thanks to sending to you first, it doesn't matter how long you've been around if you wouldn't even agree to simple video proof of your item working & displaying postage at the same time so that sounds fishy to me. I've got to protect myself too, and this idea is more than fair enough on both ends.

Don't turn this into a pissing match... if you want to agree to simple & fair trade terms than great, if not then just drop it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.