2 12" Sundown Zv3 D2 w/ Nightshade Cones & HX2 DustCaps

AcuraTL03
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Replaced the nightshade dust caps myself using Amazing Goop.

10/10 performance 8.5/10 cosmetics excess glue around dust caps. not bad though. A some scratches on the bottom of the motors from setting them down. No holes, tears, rips, anything.

Price:

675 for both. would really like to sell these locally. but i can ship at your expense.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

buyer pays for all shipping and insurance.

Item Pictures:

90rbqs.jpg

2wfvkle.jpg

1zgccuf.jpg

2qjkqwp.jpg

2jg4ge8.jpg

2zhf57l.jpg

w6uvyw.jpg

your full boss but yes im serious...
still got 2?
inbox cleared

I have 2. One is boxed up ready to be shipped. The other i am using right now in my car on a Powerbass xa1500 @ 1ohm kinitekhc2400 In the trunk. i can sell you both .

i have no idea i bought them like this. they have nightshade cone and surround. The coil, spider etc. etc. is ZV3. never reconed came str8 like this from sundown. nightshade caps blew off and was reglued with excess glue (sloppy). i peeled them off and used the hx2 dustcaps.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

How do the NS cones differ from the stock Zv3 cones?Nightshade or Zv3 coils on these?
will sell both for 700 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.