2 12" XLs M1 D2s

Status
Not open for further replies.

mendezm9
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Iowa
Item(s) for Sale:

2 12" Level 4xls d2. Carbon Fiber Caps and direct leads.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One has a small mark on the surround. Hardly noticeable. This one also came with the power and ground leads switched on one side from DC. I put red and black shrink tube on them to remember the right way.

The other has a small drop of super glue on the surround. I dripped when I was glueing the aeroport. Doesnt affect it.

Price:

330 shipped Maybe trade for some home theater stuff.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

2012-11-25194021.jpg

this is the one with the small mark on it and direct leads switched but i have put red and black shrink tube to know which is which.

2012-11-25194046.jpg

This is the one with the drop of glue. Didnt turn out too well I will get better pics. It is smaller than the size of a dime.

2012-11-25194143.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

what about a Kenwood KA-128 plus cash . also have the lft rght and center speaker for it . LOUD! ht setup
Gonna have to pass on this. Thanks though.

**** i wish i was doing my blowthrough soon id be alll over these. they'd be perfect for my install with the dust caps and all.. **** subs man, glws
Get them and start sooner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mendezm9

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
mendezm9
Iowa
Start date