2-12 Slot port Enclosure(95 accord trunk-5th gen)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Trunk2 you really need an aero to be competitive......trunk3 my slot port kills the locals
idk i got a enclosure design that has 16.xx square inches of port per cube i just drew up. Im not trying to win a title or nothing though lol

Also my current setup i finally got it metered and did a 144.5 on the dash, i could have got 5th at slam in trunk 2 idbl this year if i competed in trunk 2 lol.. i know that aint great but id be happy givin there were 13 competitors in that class and i would have made it 14 lol

firing forward and not sealed off at all, my enclosure is about 1 cube to big, voltage dropped to 11.6v lol. I think i could get a 147 on dash if i completely finished the build sealing, beefing electrical, shrinking the enclosure and doing some testing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.