2 12's? Or 1 15?

Participant count
  • Participant list

rangerboy101
10+ year member

Dr. Subwoofer
I've been thinking of getting rid of my AQ HDC3 and trying either 2 12's or 1 15. If I were to do 2 12's I think I'll do 2 sa12's. Not sure what 15" I would do. Advice on that maybe? I'm running a MB Quart DSC 2000.1 so I can't do much more than 2000w(if that). What would you guys do?

I'm really indecisive.. Maybe just one sa-15?
For over all loudness it is hard to beat what you have already to be honest. Perhaps a simple enclosure change could tied you over until you figure out more on what your looking for.

bro, go big or go home.
I was thinking that too haha but I don't know if I want to give up the whole back of my cab.

For over all loudness it is hard to beat what you have already to be honest. Perhaps a simple enclosure change could tied you over until you figure out more on what your looking for.
Not being a ******** but what do you suggest? I've got it in a 2.3ft^3 tuned to 32hz. Box was designed by Ryan(Ram_Designs). I'm happy with my setup now. But as we all know, you can never have enough boom.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rangerboy101

10+ year member
Dr. Subwoofer
rangerboy101
Winchester, Va
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date