2 15" RE SE vs 1 18" FI Q

I am here to challenge lol. Consider the xmax because iy is not just more cone area, it is which ever setup will move the most air.

One 18in moving a total of 3in in and out would be of greater output than two 15in moving a total of 1in in and out.

Ya guys feel me?

I am here to challenge lol. Consider the xmax because iy is not just more cone area, it is which ever setup will move the most air.
One 18in moving a total of 3in in and out would be of greater output than two 15in moving a total of 1in in and out.

Ya guys feel me?
High excursion drivers do not mean near as much as far as output is concerned in ported enclosures period. I assume thats what the op will be running. Many other things factor in aswell.

thanks for the input guys...i picked up the RE SE 15's today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

cant wait to pound them

Ya guys feel me?
Yes you are partially right. Those factors come into play more in sealed enclosures

the two 15"s have a total of 30" of cone area vs 18" inches...do the math
Fail.

all you idiots knew what i meant 30 x pi to get the total and same for the 18 x 3.14 and what would be more....fegs..the whole lot of ya...
Fail.

thats why none of the real installers said NOTHING...morons
Fail.

it's radius squared times pi...
stop eating mushrooms... stay in school //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
^ Best advice you have ever received.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Adnan

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Adnan
Toronto,On
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date