SOLD 2 18" nightshades less than 3 hrs playitime MINT CONDITION

dbeez
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
crestwood,ky
looking for $900 plus shipping for the pair i get awesome shipping prices with my business account..If you are local i have a nice box for and extra $150 for the box is 10 cubes with 4 6" aeros tuned to 36hz..

100_0743.jpg

100_0744.jpg

100_0745.jpg

We can do that, if I used it in a comp I would have to give you some sort of payment for it since you cant borrow equipment and I would have to get my burp off on 70 amps of fusing. And I would have to get Bens 18 box lol

I would give it to you for a day and fusing wouldnt have to change each is dual 2 just like your 15 that you are crushing the competition with..I am just curious what it would do in the ranger i am sure over 150..

An 18 has more cone area than a 15 which is why more cone area = less fusing. With a 15 I can run 80 amps of fusing and with an 18 I can run 70 amps. Not to much of a difference just have to find two good 35 amp fuses. We can test it out tho, let me get with Ben and see about borrowin his 18 box. Idk if it would do a 150 right off but it would be loud

ahh not right off but we can work on it and get it there sometime tonight or friday i will shoot you a list off all the explorers i have found..

Just curious how much you paid for these when new. I was offered them from Sundown for $450 each 2 weeks back and that was including shipping. Did I get a great quote or did a dealer charge you too much?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.