2/5/05 - dB Drag & USACi @ Autorama - Sacramento, CA

the whole show was awesome i have a pic of that steve guy with a kid sitting on top of his tahoe. wow team bio must of been there in force i saw a lot of those yellow and black shirts. was the tore up bucket integra part of your team? the db drag people seem to have a lot of problem with their equipment. it was soo tight it being the first db contest ive seen. how about that sounstream van in the building?

my gf has the camera so ill get them up soon. it was a sick show classics muscle trucks and imports. i was so blown away with soundstream van it had 9 15in trantula customs and 11 custom EDGE amps 9 optimas. he said something that it was pushing around 170 dbs and 20,000 watts. he said that if he turned it up all the way it would rupture ears and i believe him he had it the quarter of the way and i had to work to breath...loved it

Team BIO/ Team Audioexpressions brings home 15 trophies!!!

I did my personal best with a 152.4dB!!!

autorama008.jpg

Just to let you know this was NOT done with EQ amps....but rather Interfire!

100_26792.jpg

ok yay i saw team bio...I liked the "team mom" in the old school blazer the best... She had her realtor signs still on the side...i was laughing

By the way is there anymore comps coming up soon in Nor Cal??

ok yay i saw team bio...I liked the "team mom" in the old school blazer the best... She had her realtor signs still on the side...i was laughing
By the way is there anymore comps coming up soon in Nor Cal??
Apr. 2nd Fresno... There will be more dB Drag comps for sure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.