(2) Alumapro BP-12s

joelb
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

I have two Alumapro BP-12s. These things are just plain loud...

250-500RMS

Item(s) Description/Condition:

There are some scratches on the wood and the screws have lost their black coating, but the sound is perfect and the aero-ports are perfect.

Price:

$150 each

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$30 shipped for one $45-50 for both shipped...

View attachment 26544807Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No offense but saying alumapro subs are loud is quite funny they are more sound quality subs. They can get decently loud though and I wish you luck with ur sale but you may get some back lash from saying they are "loud"

I understand the the RX/MX subs are more of an SQ subs, but the BP-8/10/12 sub that comes inside these enclosures are designed specifically to be loud...

The BP-8 and BP-10 are extremely accurate and the BP-12 is just plain loud... If you never heard this box, you would be shocked... But that's IMO //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

No hurt feelings here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

250-500RMS, 97db sensitivity, sub have never come out of the enclosure, so there is nothing to take a picture of without removing the plexiglass window...

Here is a good video...

These are very nice enclosures if you want to get decently loud quickly. They are bandpass so they are going to get loud in that 40-50hz range. Years ago people were running a pair of these on 5-800watts are getting into mid-high 40s. I know that the meter is a lot tougher now but I think these would still hold their own, especially at that power range.

****** subs, I had one or a little bit, blew it out with too much power, and the stench of burning aluminum took a long time to get out of my car LOL. GLWS>

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.