2 amps wiring help!

TheDem6n
10+ year member

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif Rite guys, i've ordered my new 4 awg kit as advised buy many on here, and about to get the distribution blocks not fused for ground and fused for live but what fuses do i use in it????? And how should i go about splitting the remote cable on 2 amps???

Get fuses sized for the wire as long as the amps have onboard fuses. 120 amps for 4 gauge is what I typically run, but my amps aren't huge.

On the remote, just run it to one amp, then run another cable from that amp's remote terminal to the other remote terminal. You could also just splice a wire in, either way, you are paralleling the two remote terminals.

The other option is a relay for the remote, but it is overkill for just two amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.