2 aq hdc4 18s pa area local pickup

phemps
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
PA
]Item(s) for Sale:

2 audioque hdc4s :[/b][/u]

Had them installed in a car that i barely drove because I needed to work on it but never got around to it. They were both on a crescendo bc3500 and thats all never got enough power to even really move. Both in excellent condition except for one that has a chip in the motor. This woofer came cracked when I originally bought it and the peice eventually came off. From what I understand this doesnt affect the TS parameters being so small.

Price:

Looking for 375 a piece, 700 for both

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local pickup only. Eastern PA. I may be able to drive elsewhere to meet just ask.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

20130625_140650_zpsa37df19a.jpg

20130625_140932_zps88646a49.jpg

I'd be interested in the pair. Will be at comp in Maryland Sunday.
Would you come up farther? im not sure i can drive down sunday because i have to go into work at night, let me know what you got going on, I was starting to think i wanted to keep one but if you want the pair im probably down for the sale

also ill be working saturday night into sunday so ill need to sleep sometime during the day

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.