2 car stolen

alotofbang
10+ year member

I know this is the wrong thread but nobody is really resonding in the other Im

thinking of buying a steering column lock for my car. I already have an alarm but

want to make it harder for the thief. Recently 2 of my friends with the same cars

have been stolen and i kinda need a response fast dont want to be next.PLZ

HELP.

Uh.....ok. Then buy one.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

They dont work, but they are a deterant

They can get by them easily, but Im sure they would go for the next same car without one.

A quality pager alarm with backup batery for around $600 would be best

Customize your alarm with multiple sirens & strobes...especially interior.

The added noise & lights can have a measurable effect on making them leave the scene faster & very possibly without taking anything! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/scared.gif.f134e57c6c93ccd0f15aa5ac32c7d4a0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/escape.gif.52b661afb17bde1db0e0c7da97e75b38.gif

get an alarm that allows you some options. as in options i mean like kill switches. if you have an alarm that can kill the fuel pump along with the ignition then that will make it a little harder for the car to be physically stolen.

you could also invest in a lojack.

Lock your doors, grab a shotgun and a rocking chair, light yourself a smoke and sit there and wait. :crazy:IF anyone comes up just **** it once, if that don't scare let the hot lead do the job:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.