2 kicker 12" L5s and 2 alpine type r 12" new to forum

Participant count
  • Participant list
hey there, i gotta 2002 jeep liberty, currently got 2 alpine type r 12's (2 ohm 2 ohm DVC) closed box hooked up to my mono Mrd M-501 sounds and pounds real nice, ( got some alpine type s speakers and a sony CDX-660UP deck which i love ) but my buddy's getting that ugly ride to the pen for a couple years n through his 2 kicker L5's duel voice coil 4 ohm 4 ohm at me ( 600watt rms 1200 peak i believe? )ported custom box, now my question to all u genius's hiding behind your computers is... i wanna hook these suckers up but dunno if its worth my time? am gonna beable to power all 4 subs or what? should i buy 1 amp to power them all? or buy another amp that matches these 2 subs? if so does anyone know what amp would be my best option for a decent price? Im a complete doornob when it comes to electronics but i do like my music. im undecided on weather i should sell the subs or add them to my system. and does anybody know of any solutions to my ridicules door panel rattles from my type r's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif thank you all any help is appreciated help me make up my mind i dunno if i should bother installing or not

also need some advice as to what im going to need to do to wire all this stuff up please //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.