2 like new Death Penalty 18's will separate!

Fuknmovin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Great condition used very little and never pushed really hard. Make offer! I don't know what they are worth now but they were $$$ when bought new! Been in air conditioned storage for about 6 months...

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

View attachment 26534096View attachment 26534095View attachment 26534094

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Gameover isn't 509 dealer on these or is that map
$509 for a DP18 is map, its what i sell them for all day long... and free shipping if they need to be shipped.

and before a mod gets his vag sandy, this was not a post dump by any means, i was merely answering a question i was asked.. and to the seller GLWS there some of best drivers on the market in my opinion

$509 for a DP18 is map, its what i sell them for all day long... and free shipping if they need to be shipped.

and before a mod gets his vag sandy, this was not a post dump by any means, i was merely answering a question i was asked.. and to the seller GLWS there some of best drivers on the market in my opinion
yeah, now that I've got back to the shop I seen that, that price with free shipping is great though

Anyone? Still for sale!! $600 shipped is almost HALF WHAT THEY GO FOR NEW and these might as well be new! Very little play time!! Kept in weekend car!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.