SOLD (2) ODYSSEY PC2150 Batteries

Participant count
  • Participant list

stupify
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
South Dakota
This is going to be one of my many posts. I'm putting everything up for sale so I can turbocharge my mustang.

These are great batteries. System was never used with the car off so these batteries are like new and only a couple months old.

Specs

# Length 13 in.

# Width 6.8 in.

# Height 9.4 in.

# Group Size 31

# Drycell Battery

# Without Metal Jacket

# 12 Volt

# 94 Ah @ 20hr rate

# 1090 CCA

# 2150 Cranking Amps for 5 Seconds

# 200 Minute Reserve Capacity

# 3/8 corrosion-free stud terminal

# Suitcase lifting handle

# Cycle life @ 77°F 400 at 100% DOD

# -40°F to 140°F Temperature Range

$450 plus shipping for both and I'll throw in a like new Stinger 200 amp battery iso

NO PM'S they are full, and I need all the ones I have..

Email me at wkathol@gmail.com for pictures or more info

I have plenty of references on here and other forums.

I do not need to sale anything. I don't need the money just would help so do not low ball me

HPIM1621.jpg

HPIM1622.jpg

HPIM1623.jpg

What kind of warrenty do you have with these, how much is left on it, is it transferable to a second owner? Also, with the lowered price whats the new quote to 36078.
I have no clue if the warranty is transferable or not. They have about 1.5 years or so left on the warranty. I dont' know if I still have papers on them or not though. $280 shipped for both with the stinger relay. Batteries are heavy

What do you want me to sell them for? $100? Shipping is $80 I paid $460 plus shipping.

Also they are mine. I could sell them for $500 each if I want. You have no reason to be a dick and try and hijack peoples threads

Shipping is not $80 for a package of that weight. I've shipped and bought plenty.

I as well as the others are pointing out that this item sells new elsewhere for less then what you are selling it for.

Shipping is not $80 for a package of that weight. I've shipped and bought plenty.
I as well as the others are pointing out that this item sells new elsewhere for less then what you are selling it for.
I paid 80 for them to get shipped to me. I'm not trying to make money on shipping and if it was cheaper I'd give money back. Your the only one that said the price was to high. The other guy paid 280 for one. Thats well over what I'm asking. And again I don't give a **** if he paid 100 for one new I can sell my own stuff for whatever price I want. I don't care if you don't like the price if you don't like it leave the thread and dont' say anything.

What you are doing is post dumping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.