Status
Not open for further replies.

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

RE XXX 12" Subs x2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

these woofers are 100% functional and 9/10 cosmetics. They were only played by the original owner for about 3 weeks on 2 HFI2000D. I called US Amps about them because the coils looked a bronze color, and tech support said they're fine, and insured that it's normal for those woofers coils to turn bronze, and that there was no need to worry about them unless you are worried about what color your coils are. I texted him a pic of the coils and he said they were fine, and to test them with power, So I ran them in my car for about 2 weeks on about 4500 watts and they performed magnificently. Their is nothing wrong with these woofers at all, and if you like low bass, these are the industry's #1 woofer, and the sound quality at the volume they can produce is unbelieveable. These woofers came from an RE Dealer, and cost 1450.99 each, I know their are made in china knock offs on ebay for $500-700 each, but they're not as good as the hand crafted ones made in Cali.

Price:

$700 plus $60 shipping, and shipping will cost more than that, I'm estimating half on shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship them immediatly after cleared payment

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

the old re xxx are spl woofers, I just got off of the phone with tech support out at us amps, call them for yourselves. As far as listening to shop owners, I am one. I have been in the car audio business, rather all round car customs for over 12 years. You people who put systems in your car and think you knoiw everything, crack me up, your whole knowledge of the industry is built on opinions, I can prove my knowledge of this industry to any one, I'm a true guru, and just because I said my subs a authentic, is because last year there were re xxx's on alibaba.com, and they were manufactured out of china, and indonesia, think what you want, and say what you want, there are tons of knock off equipment. I am from the city, I can take anyone to a city flea market and show you people out there selling tons of knock-off equipment, all I'm saying is it's out there. I am the owner of BEETEM Car Audio & Accessories, and I will bury any of you in this industry when it come to hands on knowledge, because all you can be is as good, it get no better, and my reputation speaks for it's self. I'm done with morans on this site, you people who hookup your own system, and think you know it all. I'd say about 80% of shop owners are clueless, that's the only thing that u said that was credible. I could order all of these part on this woofer an re xxx, and build it myself, if I were to do that, would it be authentic? china manufacturers, as well as others, get blue prints, and produce knock-offs, bottomline. and last time I was on alibaba.com, there were re xxx subs on there, now there's not, and the reason why, because they were sold, and guess who has them? you figure it out. I don't wish to have anymore idiots on my thread that have to talk ****, nothing I said was false, and here is a link to the old re xxx's I am talking about, and they are every bit of an spl woofer, my boy use to burst them at 48hz with 10,000watts on each 2 of them in a wall and hit over 162db, and I will get a pic of his trophy and score, that says his system on a certificate, bacause back in the late 90's and early millineum, they use to do that in comps, but check these re xxx out, and they can be used for spl all day long, they were just good woofers and sounded good at rated power, but when you bursted them with 10,000 watts they were every bit of an spl woofer, the guy that worked for re at the time, that owns this design is now buildding the crossfire sx-spl with basically the same technology, just a little different, but sinse the sx crossfires sound good at lower power, I guess theyre not spl woofer either huh, I never said that the old re xxx were only spl capable, that morans reading into **** wrong, I said they were spl woofers, but check them out, then look at every spl woofer out there and tell me it's not the same digital design stolen technology, of the high powered woofer, heres the link, and its from your own website. but from now on, just people interested in the woofers, post please, or people who arent arrogant assez http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/319053-1991-cadillac-deville-build-re-dd-rf-second-skin-ect-9.html

700 plus 60 shipping, no lower, I'll take trades, but no way am I going any lower, and yes they are on ebay for 540, but mine are$330 each, it will cost me about 120 to ship these, and no way will I take 600, I'm rich, and in no need of money, I just am on this site to have fun, and trade and sell equipment of my own personal collection. I have woofers that are 15 years old, and are in mint condition, I'm a collector, so unless you have something to trade, or the money, I will not ship anything. I sell car audio and car customs for a living, I do 50K a month out of 1 store, and will be opening 3 more stores in the next 2 years in 3 different industries. I have no need to sell my woofers for 600, and then ship you one, first and get paid after you stael my ****, yea right, and I can care less about my feedback score, and not having no sales yet, I have over 10 threads, and the only one I'm having problems with is this one, because I let you people know about stuff that goes on in the business world, thing that you obviously had no clue of, and I wouldn't trust those 500 re xxx, because the dealer cost is more than that, if a rexxx 12" is under 700 brand new, I'd be skeptical, these woofers already urn up easy, the last thing you need is a knockoff, or one that was defected. that just me, b ecause I obviously know about thing that I should have kept to myself, but I know it's going on, and I care about my customers that shop at my store. I will gladly arrange a pick up, but money is needed to get anything from me, I wish I would send my **** somewhere and not get paid first, but I am always welcome to trades

well u should sell ur stuff localy as a bisness man u make more money glad ur ritch we all aint rich i drive a g8 im not poor but id rather fork out another 300 and have the warentys and stuff incase something gose rong thanks anyways

Look, I apologize to anyone who has gotten upset over this thread, it wasn't my intentions. Half of everything that started all this wasn't even the direction I was going with this. All I said was these were authentic, and they were purchased from an authorized dealer. I though mostly every one knew their is knockoffs out there, and last year there were some re xxx on alibaba.com that aren't there now. Also, I didn't know everyone didn't know about alibaba.com, it's where a lot of online sellers get there electronics, and just about all the knockoff that are in the world today. Ever since us amps bought out re audio, they have out sourced there motors, and other parts to build there product, and the tech that owned the design to the old school xxx left the company, and is now building crossfire subs. Online sellers that carry an authorized dealer stamp only are required to spend a certain amount of money with the company they're selling for, and once they spend that they buy the rest from china directly, 70% off online sellers do this, and it's the ones that are super cheap. Have you ever been on ebay and seen 2 identical items from the same seller at 2 different prices and thought it was a misprint, that because they were purchased from 2 different places, at 2 different prices. Go to flea markets in the big cities, they have tons of car audio equipment for prices you wouldn't believe, I've seen zx2500.1 go for $200, if you think that amp, or any of the **** they're selling is authentic, you're wrong. I was blown away when I found out about this, and I can understand why all of you that are responding the way that you are, are. Bit I only said that these woofers are authentic because once a blueprint gets to china, man, knock off city, and when US amps starting outsourceing, knockoffs hit the market. Go on memphis's website, they warn of knockoffs, if you go on orions site, they wont even let you veiw there site until the advisory screen is cleared about not buying online. Why would any manufacturer stop online selling, it's a gold mine, but the reason being is they have to mass produce, and once there blueprint hits china, all the manufacturing plants start to make the ****. Do you know how many knockoff hcca's are out there, probably more than real ones. I've been in business for years, I've been in marketing for years, I have a degree in business law, and I'm applying to business law school, I'm not an idiot, and I wouldn't be so passionate about the subject, if I didn't know it for a fact, FACT. If someone wants to wear knockoff jordans, or versace jeans, or carry a fake coach bag, etc. etc., so be it, but I'm passionate about this industry, and my company works hard to insure no knockoffs hits our floor, you can't even trust all the distributors out there, you'd be suprised of what they do, but I'm going to leave that subject alone. Anyway, I'm not the badguy you are all making me out to be, and I'm sorry again I said my woofers were authentic, and if you read back in the thread you will see that a lot of the **** that everyone is commenting on, was my reply to something that was said out of the way to me, I mean someone asked me if the price was for both or each, and someone else answered the question, and said each, come on man, the price is for both, it clearly states it, for all I know that person was willing to buy or trade with me, and now he's not because of this off topic discussion. Anyway, I joined this site to trade some good equipment, and to offer my expertise to any one who posts a question, because I am **** good at this car customization, and a wizard at car audio, thank you for reading. Also, these woofer will have a 6 month warrany left on them, and I can also sell you brand new ones and BEET any price you can find them for, with a full warranty, and that's for whoever said i'd rather buy them new with a warranty, just pm me for details on the new ones, can't post it in the thread

acualy theres lots out there that are real i got a new sundown audio 4500d for 400 at a place in ky brand new tested buy sundow 3 months before i got it i guse it was fake right u never get what u pay for ill give u 700 top dollar shiped u need to ship first as u have no feedback if u wana do this lmk if not have a great day and glws

Wow... This thread was entertaining at first but I got tired of reading. I dont want to get burried by the best and richest in the industry because it gets no better so I will just say glws.

As stated before the XXX was an SQL woofer... Maybe even more SQ oriented. One of the BEST sounding woofers of all time. No way in hell is it an SPL woofer. The RE Audio MT was the SPL woofer of that line. At least get the facts straight. The price is fair for what you are selling, but dont speak on stuff you don't know. There is a motor/basket combo on here for sale if you would like an example. All everyone talks about is the grand LOWS that the older XXX hits. That doesnt sound SPL to me at all...

at rated power you will get great sql out of the old and new re xxx, but if you read what I said, it say that you can use the old one as spl woofer as in the new ones don't do a good job at all at higher frequencies. I really hate how some of you read what is said and expect someone to give the entire specs of an item when they're talking about a specific aspect. I agree, the old re xxx are superb sql woofer, and get low as ****, but, they can also be used in an spl application, where these new ones can't. I have been dealing with RE way before US Amps even owned the line. Also, I have also seen where you guys specifically are talking about the 05 xxx, they were around before that, I have a buddy, the one who I mentioned in my post that used the old xxx, and I will post a pic of some re xxx that were designed way before these 05 models you are all talking about, the one in particular is the 02-03 model, which is the same woofer as the 05 models. The 05 models are good for low, and if you put enough power to them, in an spl application, they will put up numbers due to the less linier excursion, the new xxx have a 54 mmm 1 way excursion, with that type of excursion there is no way to use them in an spl application because it's going to be way to much excursion to hit higher freq, with the old one having a 32mm linier 1 way, you can run them in an spl application, power the **** out of them, and put up numbers all day. It all in the install, I never said the old ones were an spl only woofer like an AB VFL for example, way more options on a re xxx, but they are a good spl woofer, the old ones, and if you go back in the day, re was known for spl as well as sql. As far as saying im as good as it gets, is because I do this **** everyday, allday for a living. I have thousands of man hours in this, their really isn't much I don't know since I have always been open to dealing all brands that has dealers. I'm going to be one of the first AQ dealers as soon as they start setting up dealers, I know and study all brands, and there is. no way I'm going to back off of what I know because someone on a discussion forum, or someone that's built a system tells me different. As for the old re xxx, call and ask for greg at us amps, and he will verify that everything I am saying is true. Greg at tech support. Go back through this entire post, and ask him anything that I have said, and ask if it's true, us amps # 6269612726, and maybe this will help you guys understand that, the old re xxx were an all round woofer, and as far as my feedback is concerned, when I get a buyer or trader on this site, I will get feedback, but I will not ship anyone, anything, with out Payment, or trade. thanks for reading, also, the mt's are great spl woofer to, but I will not agree that it's an spl only woofer because it will get low, but it has been re's specified spl woofer, I know all of this

As you have just proved my point... It is an SQL woofer. Can get loud and still sound great. But it is no way an SPL woofer as you had stated before. If you are going to base it on box/install, then almost all subs made can be SPL woofers. This is obviously the wrong way to look at things. Regardless, no subs that kill the lows are generally SPL oriented. I know a guy that does 160's @29HZ on 4 ZCON 18s... This doesnt mean that they are SPL subs. SSA doesnt make SPL subs, they make SQL subs... So again, I would disagree with you. Especially when RE had an SPL sub --> The RE MT.

Wow I was online looking for 2 re xxx 12", and no sooner I typed in re xxx 12" for sale used, this site came up, and I had to join to be able to say I wanna buy these. However, I've been reading everything posted in this thread and I can't help but think some of you are trying to either ruin this persons chances of selling them, or talking out your rears. A lot of sql woofers are used in spl competitions all the time, you just tune your application to produce the frequency your subwoofer produces best in your vehicle. Now as far as the new VS the old xxx's, you can use the old ones as spl woofers all day, they have a much lower xmax then the new ones, the only reason you can't use the new ones for spl is the high xmax, they would never produce high hz, unless you used a **** ton of power, that would blow the hell out of it. Whether you people want to believe it or not, this threadstarter is absolutly right, just because a subwoofer hits lows, doesn't mean it's strictly an sql woofer. Look at Hcca's, strokers, okurs, wxd's which I have, all hit lows, and all are used for spl in comps. I think most of you that are posting opposed to this guy, only know what you experience, but have no clue what this **** is really about. Just know centergod79, I know what you are saying, and I know that you know what you are talking about. I also just looked at your profile, and I know of your store, you get a lot of us from pittsburgh down there. Now you're about to get another one, how much if I drive down and pick them up

Wow I was online looking for 2 re xxx 12", and no sooner I typed in re xxx 12" for sale used, this site came up, and I had to join to be able to say I wanna buy these. However, I've been reading everything posted in this thread and I can't help but think some of you are trying to either ruin this persons chances of selling them, or talking out your rears. A lot of sql woofers are used in spl competitions all the time, you just tune your application to produce the frequency your subwoofer produces best in your vehicle. Now as far as the new VS the old xxx's, you can use the old ones as spl woofers all day, they have a much lower xmax then the new ones, the only reason you can't use the new ones for spl is the high xmax, they would never produce high hz, unless you used a **** ton of power, that would blow the hell out of it. Whether you people want to believe it or not, this threadstarter is absolutly right, just because a subwoofer hits lows, doesn't mean it's strictly an sql woofer. Look at Hcca's, strokers, okurs, wxd's which I have, all hit lows, and all are used for spl in comps. I think most of you that are posting opposed to this guy, only know what you experience, but have no clue what this **** is really about. Just know centergod79, I know what you are saying, and I know that you know what you are talking about. I also just looked at your profile, and I know of your store, you get a lot of us from pittsburgh down there. Now you're about to get another one, how much if I drive down and pick them up
Thank you for once again saying exactly what he said and proving my point... Many subs can be used in different applications, BUT the XXX is not RE Audio's SPL sub. It is an SQL sub that is very versatile. I could set up 30 Dayton HO subs and put up some very large numbers, BUT they are not SPL subs, they are actually SQ subs...

hey cerwinvegafan, I didn't prove your point, not all woofers are spl woofer depending on box build. SPL is sound pressure level, so if you have a woofer that can put up high numbers it's an spl woofer, as for daily driver, theres a certain number of woofers that are strictlt spl that you wouldn't want to use, you guys are putting words in my mouth. there is no way in hell you're putting up the numbers with the new xxx, that you will with the old ones. the old ones can hit spl freq, 48-50hz, with a 32 mm xmax on the old ones, as opposed to 54mmm on the new ones, theirs a big difference on your spl ability. quit trying to make a point that you cant, when i stated earlier in the post that the old xxx's were spl woofer, I didn't think I would have to explain myself in detail in order for you people not to attack. this is ridiculous. as for strictly being an spl woofer only, never said that. I try to just make a point, and leave it at that. If I though I needed to write a book on new vs old, I wouldn't of even said anything, of course I'm talking about the application. Look, if you're not able to read something, without disecting it to mean what you want it to mean, you shouldn't reply. I know what I'm talking about, just like those stroker pros, they are an sql woofer, but you can adjust them to be an spl only woofer, by pulling the spider up and tightening it, reducing the xmax, the less linier motion, the more capable it is of spl hz. I'm done with this conversation, I will no longer talk to caraudio.com veterans, that aren't car audio veterans, period, I will be able to tell if you're a true knowledge veteran, guru, by what you post. I will also be able to tell if you're just someone with a system, that thinks they know it all. You guys are making me feel like im being an *******, when that's not me, but I have to set the record straight, dont put ******* words in my mouth, I never said it wasn't a good sounding woofer, it's one of the best ever made, but it can be used as an spl woofer, at spl freq, and the new one cant. Now for you too serious, you can ride down to my store and pick these woofers up for $650, and thatnk you for making sense, unlike some

ok grimy one, when I said it was an spl sub, im sorry I left out all else it was, I know all about the sub. And the mt's are a lot like the old re xxx, they have a bit stiffer spider, and less linier excursion to be more spl driven, but I've installed a few mt's in daily driver application, and they are not bad for all freq, they sound good, but need a lot more power to hit lows as well as the old xxx. I really think you guys should do more hands on research, and quit reading published stats all the time and basing all your knowledge on that.

the old re xxx are spl woofers, I just got off of the phone with tech support out at us amps, call them for yourselves.
This ^^^

Here you have said that they are SPL woofers, which they are not. People use all kinds of subs and amps for what they are not intended for and recieve good results. I am no grand installer, so I probably would not be able to tweak equipment so well. Dont be mad and offensive that you logic is wrong. I can care less if you own a shop, if you know this guy or that guy. I am just stating facts. I do not compete a whole lot but have been to my share of competitions. I know people who have used pure SPL DD Audio subs for SQ applications, that does not re-write what the subs are meant for, SPL. The XMAX on the older XXX is still very high, the new XXX has an ungodly XMAX. Regardless, a ton of subs can put up big numbers even tho they were not created for that intention. Get over it.

In no way did I come into the thread bashing your equipment and I even said it was a good price. I just simple said I was hoping they were the older ones, since they are much harder to come by. You need to hop off your high horse and realize you are dealing with people of your intellectual stature. Have a good day, and GLWS.

ok grimy one, when I said it was an spl sub, im sorry I left out all else it was, I know all about the sub. And the mt's are a lot like the old re xxx, they have a bit stiffer spider, and less linier excursion to be more spl driven, but I've installed a few mt's in daily driver application, and they are not bad for all freq, they sound good, but need a lot more power to hit lows as well as the old xxx. I really think you guys should do more hands on research, and quit reading published stats all the time and basing all your knowledge on that.
The MTs use a totally diff motor, but for sure. I responded before you posted this. GLWS. Sorry to clog it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...