$20 Loan for $25 on Wednsday

Participant count
  • Participant list

GabeC
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ColaTown, SC
Item(s) for Sale:

Im desperate for a little bit of cash (gas money) and I get paid on wednsday and since i haven't had any luck selling my CPU I figured a loan from a person or two would be worth it and would really help me out.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Needs to have Wells Fargo/Wachovia so we can do a direct bank transfer since it would a take a few days through paypal.

Price:

$20 now and on wednsday (thursday at the very latest) you will recieve $25 unless the loan details are worked out differently.

I've sold many things on this site, check my sig for refs.

PM if interested

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I would suggest hitting a pawn shop with something to make ends meet..Generally 1/4 of what the item is worth?????????Just a suggestion..

**** things must be really really rough. Don't you have a coin jar for the rainy days or friends you can hit up?

im actually good now, mod u can delete

just posted this to cover all bases

thx anyways guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

GabeC

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
GabeC
ColaTown, SC
Start date