2001 tahoe box

BLD4582
10+ year member

TX Made
TEXAS
Anyone located around houston tx want to build a box for 2 18" RE MT subs ported at 30-35hz want it for daily:boobies://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

check out http://www.atrendusa.com, this is the company that built my custom box. A+
retard why support a big company and get overcharged. And those are not custom boxes they are prefabs that are just custom painted or covered. A custom box is designed and built to your specific car and speakers. Support us builders on here. Save money and get the same quality

retard why support a big company and get overcharged. And those are not custom boxes they are prefabs that are just custom painted or covered. A custom box is designed and built to your specific car and speakers. Support us builders on here. Save money and get the same quality
better quality on here not just the same

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.