2003 Accord Questions

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello all

I have a 2003 Accord Sedan without the Navigation System, and I am thinking about adding a 4 channel amp and replacing my stock speakers. I would like, if possible, to keep the stock radio. I have looked up information on Line Out Converters, but I am wondering how I can get a remote wire to run throught to the amp. Am I going to have to take out the stock radio? Also, I have the volume/track select control on my steering wheel. If I do add an aftermarket unit, can I still connect it so I will be able to use the steering wheel controls? Any advice is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Use your accesory lead as a remote turn on lead (be sure to install a fuse) I have seen a unit which will allow you to reatin the use of you steering wheel controls if you have a head unit with a Remote. I think I saw it for like 60 or 70 bucks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.