2003 Civic Sedan - Looking for 150

Another show today, and two more 1st place finishes. Posted my best scores at a show so far. 146.5 sealed in the 0-2500 watt Trunk class, and 150.3 in the trunk outlaw class.

No build updates yet, but went to a show today (day 1 of 2...going back tomorrow) and won 2 more 1sts again. Hopefully get them again tomorrow.

My car HATES the heat. 90+ degrees today, and I dropped .8db sealed, and .7 outlaw.

More building next week. I think. If it works out time wise, I'm going to try to get the 2 12's in before the next show...next weekend.

Rocky Mount.
What else would I do other than ported?

Subs and port will stay in the same directions as they've been.
same amps? i was up at shop other day he screwed my ground down it was loose he liked my ppi amp he watched the dyno online..

Not a clue. Won't know either since I'm not doing 2 15's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Removed everything and staring from scratch. New box has port coming from the center of the box, so I have to move the amps. Again. Ugh. Amps going in the spare tire well.

Got the 15 tore down. Will reassemble tomorrow with the new basket and new recone.

Brand new XL 12 next to a bare XL motor...

Will be able to put full power to this setup unlike the single 15, so hopefully I'll get my 150 sealed out of the 12's. Best I've done out of the single 15 was 147.8. It would bottom out quite a bit below full tilt, so I think I'll at least get close to 50 without any other changes.

We shall see...

All back together again. Haven't metered it yet, but it sounds about the same to the ear as the single 15, but it's a LOT more windy than it was before. Will put an hour or so of play time on it tomorrow, and then meter it Friday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.