2006 Squier Stratocaster Deluxe by Fender, Accessories

Participant count
  • Participant list

Untouchable11
10+ year member

Yellow Ledbetter
Central IL
Guys,

I have a Squier Strat for sale, with a butt load of accessories. This has been played for about a month total. I bought a new acoustic, as I prefer the sound. I really have zero use for this, but thought I'd throw a deal out here for people. I bought the guitar around thanksgiving of 06'. Its been sitting in my room at home for about the past 6 months. I used it a little bit over christmas break, and changed the strings, and oiled the fretboard. The pictures of this guitar do not do this beauty justice. The color is Red Maple Quilted-Top, with rosewood fretboard. This is just about the nicest Squier strat you can buy, without getting dual hummbuckers. I've played it next to a Mexi-strat, and couldn't tell a difference, and my buddy prefers it over his american standard, for the price. I bought it from musicians friend, without any accessories or amp for $250. I would like to let it all go for $250+actual shipping. I have the receipts for the guitar, and will throw them in with it.

Comes with Fender Tuner, Fender 10W practice amp, Hot Head distortion pedal, 3 sets of Ernie Ball strings (2 super slinky, 1 power slinky), pics(med, thin), string winder, cords to amp, jumper cords for more pedals, Planet Waves strap, and stand(w/ bag). I do NOT have a gig bag for this, it usually sat on its stand, or hung on the wall..

PICS

100_0386.jpg

100_0387.jpg

100_0388.jpg

100_0389.jpg

100_0390.jpg

email or pm if interested.

Refs in sig.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Untouchable11