2007 Buick GNX

We laugh at ricers, but each year US car makers try to bring a past legend back and destroy what was good about the whole car. Nothing is unique anymore, pontiacs look like buicks. Ridiculous. I have always loved the "87" GNX and to disgrace it with the looks of that. The need to be shot with cow SH&t. I laugh at US auto makers and there pathetic ideas they come with.

I hate trailer queens. That car was made to be driven, and driven fast. Not sit in a trailer all it's life, barely being driven 100 miles.
That guy needs shot.
I actually don't agree with that.

With some people's luck, he'd take it out one day and some yuppie talking on his cell phone would slam in the back of him. And then his GNX would be worth squat.

My dad RARELY drives his fully restored '56 nomad around. Why? Because there are TONS of idiotic drivers out there.

Why take the risk?

Why take the risk?
Why spend the money if you aren't ever going to use it?

Sure, they're nice to look at.....but even funner to drive. You think when GM built it, the engineers sat around and thought "God I hope someone keeps this thing on a trailer." No, they built them so that they were fun to drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Why spend the money if you aren't ever going to use it?
Sure, they're nice to look at.....but even funner to drive. You think when GM built it, the engineers sat around and thought "God I hope someone keeps this thing on a trailer." No, they built them so that they were fun to drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Well, say that to my dad, and he'll tell you lots of stories of people whose sweet cars got f*cked up because of dumbasses.

People spend the money so they can admire them, drive them somewhere safe, like a cruise night or something. But taking the risk of driving it on the highway is something i wouldn't do with a car worth that much.

It's just some people's personal preferences. Tons of people spend money on **** they will NEVER use for their actual purpose. Like people who spends THOUSANDS on sports memorbilia. If you spent $5000 on a signed basketball, would you shoot hoops with it?

If you spent $5000 on a signed basketball, would you shoot hoops with it?
LOL....I would never pay $5k for a basketball anyways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif That's one thing I've never understood....why some guys signature is worth so much money. But, then again, I consider a famous sports athlete to be along the same lines as a mechanic who can fix almost any car. Both have their talents, and one's isn't necessarily better or more important than the others. And they're both just men..nothing more, nothing less.

Anyways, that's a discussion for a different thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

LOL....I would never pay $5k for a basketball anyways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif That's one thing I've never understood....why some guys signature is worth so much money. But, then again, I consider a famous sports athlete to be along the same lines as a mechanic who can fix almost any car. Both have their talents, and one's isn't necessarily better or more important than the others. And they're both just men..nothing more, nothing less.

Anyways, that's a discussion for a different thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Well, some people WOULD pay $5k for a basketball, thats the connection. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'm not saying YOU would, but some do. Just like people spend $100+k on a car, it's not exactly gonna be their daily driver (well, unless they are rich //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif)

If people pour their life savings into a car, they want to admire it, not think about what they are gonna do when some asshat plows into them.

MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE THE ORIGINALS ****IT!!
x1000...

Ford took a "step" in the right direction with the '05 Mustang, but it still looks like a pregnant beluga compared to the clean lines of the late '60s fastbacks...the new GTO is an insult to the meanacing front end of the original Goat.

But hey, it's "progress" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Well, say that to my dad, and he'll tell you lots of stories of people whose sweet cars got f*cked up because of dumbasses.
People spend the money so they can admire them, drive them somewhere safe, like a cruise night or something. But taking the risk of driving it on the highway is something i wouldn't do with a car worth that much.
Then you should be smart enough to have an appraisal completed and submitted to your insurance company. That way, when the "asshat" wrecks your pride and joy, the car can be rebuilt from his pocket. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Cars have wheels --> They're meant to be driven...not sit around for people to look at...go to a museum for that ****. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Hell, if I had a fully restored '69 Camaro RS/SS, I'd drive it everyday if the gas prices weren't so ridiculous.

Then you should be smart enough to have an appraisal completed and submitted to your insurance company. That way, when the "asshat" wrecks your pride and joy, the car can be rebuilt from his pocket. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Cars have wheels --> They're meant to be driven...not sit around for people to look at...go to a museum for that ****. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Hell, if I had a fully restored '69 Camaro RS/SS, I'd drive it everyday if the gas prices weren't so ridiculous.
The only problem is, if a car is totally destroyed (twisted frame, totalled body) what if you CAN'T rebuild it? Take a look at some rare cars that you can't even FIND parts for anymore.

Hell, even a typhoon/syclone is hard to get parts for. If a car is deemed totalled, then the insurance company will surely give you money, but good luck finding another car of the same quality.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

New threads