2009 Ford F-150 build by JML Audio of St. Louis

wow thats a clean ass install!
The only thing that stood out to me is the sub enclosure. The seats are cloth and the enclosure is leather. It makes it stand out a lil more than normal and doesnt give it that true factory look.
are you retarded? its a center console? how many cloth center consoles you see? regardless of interior upholstery... its always vinyl or leather..

are you retarded? its a center console? how many cloth center consoles you see? regardless of interior upholstery... its always vinyl or leather..
i have seen a few actually, and no need to call names, but whatever the case may be he could have at least matched the leather to the rest of the interior.

those who didnt like the tweeters need to think of a few things...maybe that was all the customer had money for. Maybe that location and mounting style is the way the imaged best which may have been the customers primary concern. Hell maybe the customer thought since he was spending $4k on a set of components that he wanted to see the tweeter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.