2013 Scion FR-S 10" Vehicle Specific Enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list
Can I get details on the 8" enclosure? Also, are you making one for the driver's side? I have 2 8's and I'd like to use both.

Last edited by a moderator:
We do have this in the 8" version. We designed both the 10" and 8" enclosures based on two main parameters: the lower resonant frequency of the vehicle and path-length which was better from the passenger side. We are developing an enclosure for the drivers side but its release date is not yet set.

Pictures of the 8" are attached and you can view details at this URL: VSE Products

All registered members of this forum are eligible for a 15% discount off of regular priced Chameleon Enclosure products, by 256 Motoring. Email sales@256motoring.com for you discount coupon code.

Thanks! The site is currently down, so can you give pricing for the 8" version? I assume its cheaper than the 10", but thought I'd ask anyway.

The site was down for database updates but is back up now. If you are interested in the 8" version I can provide a discount code to reflect a total price of $219.99 plus s/h which comes out to 37.5% off of retail price. We do offer a 15% discount to all forum members but due to the overwhelming response to the ad we are extending the discount to 37.5% off of any enclosure.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.