2016 Challenger with Alpine Factory System Transition

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bassically85
10+ year member

Ok so...... I've had my ride for about a year and the VERY 1st thing I did was change the sound system. I went for a full kicker system, which sound good to me and was available for demo in my area. I'm using an audiocontrol DQ61 for eq and to sum the signals to get a full range signal, problem is that there is this NASTY spike in the kids somewhere that will NOT go away with any type of eq from the DQ61. IVE tried everything and it's really frustrating. So I'm gonna go to a DSP, but I'm not sure what I should get. I don't want to spend a TON on one. I was considering the Audiocontrol Dm-608, mainly because of the Bluetooth feature that apparently won't happen because of licensing cost. Another would be the Alpine dsp because I could make adjustments without using a computer ( that's what I REALLY hate about dsp's[emoji19]) anywho.....

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated....
adcb77d2d1ee485c8e72f5d31bb1c659.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.