2018 Focus SE Timeline

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yeah I used the factory wiring for tweeters and mids because of the stupid Molex plugs. Just plugged my DSR1 into the factory amp plug with the Ford T harness. In my 2010 I just drilled new holes for the 3 runs of 12 gauge per door. It also had the same Molex plugs.
Does anyone make a T-harness for the SYNC without Sony? I prefer to use harnesses instead of splicing if possible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Very nice to hear you found what you needed to get your audio system/ect. up to your needs. we appreciate the information provided in this thread...
Opted to show my buckeyes some love. Used some padding and also a unique piece of laminate I hade laying around. Needless to say, I’m happy it’s...
I used BASS Box Pro. It’s what parts express uses on most all their woofer spec recommends. I didn’t build the box phisically that is. I also...
run your subwoofer amp on RCAs from your head unit. Tap the loc in the rear speakers or the wiring harness in the back of your head unit to the...

About this thread

OldFartAudio

CarAudio.com Regular
OldFartAudio
Lewisville, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from